2014-08-22

[♥] Skin Food - Aloe Sun Essence SPF 27 PA++ Review


Product Info:
Brand – Skin Food
Name - Aloe Sun Essence SPF 27 PA++
Net Weight - 50ml
Price - ₩6500 KRW

Description:
A waterproof sun block essence that has a sun protection factor high enough to use safely for all four seasons. Rich in extracts of aloe and green tea, which has the powerful ability to soothe the skin. It protects your skin from irritation caused by UV rays and gives nutrition to make your skin healthy.

How To Use: Apply evenly across the face except for eye areas at the last stage of basic skin care.




Packaging: This sun screen comes in a plastic tube packaging. Design wise, I love it. I love how skin food products always use this kind of textured paper and pretty logo. I just couldn't resist. Also, I personally really like the packaging as it is really easy to squeeze the product out in the right amount. I like how it is hygienic and doesn't get dirty overtime.

This sun screen gets absorbed to the skin really fast. It is super easy to blend and does not leave any white streaks or white cast to the skin at all. It does give the skin a slight dewy finish but will be almost gone after a minute or so. It also provides moisture. My skin would feel soft after application. I think this is really suitable for dry skin or for winter time, not so sure about those with oily skin though. But I think it shouldn't be a problem as it does not give this sticky/greasy feeling.

I love how this sun screen doesn't give me that burnt sensation like how most sun screens do. Maybe because it is lighter and has moisturizing properties. Oh, it does have a subtle floral scent which I really like. But you might want to stay out if you hate having fragrances in your skincare.

Verdict★★★★

 credit : everythingaboutbella

No comments:

Post a Comment