2014-08-14

[♥] banila co. - It Radiant CC Cream SPF30 PA++ Review


Product Info:
Brand - banila co.
Name - It Radiant CC Cream SPF30 PA++
Volume - 30ml
Price - ₩25000 KRW

Description:  New generation whitening base of skin care and makeup function in one bottle!
- Eco herb water complex offer ample moisture
- Covers facial texture smoothly and finished to soft skin
- Transparent radiance capsule adjust skin tone and makes bright healthy skin

- Whitening + Sun protect functions


Packaging: First word I said when I opened it was SMALL. It is smaller than you think. Well, it only contains 30ml so I had to be extremely cheap while using this, I didn't want it to run out. It is a white tube with a pump dispenser. Nothing's special, except the red writings which brings out the tube more.


Application: The CC Cream is creamy in texture. The tube comes with a pump for dispensing the product. One pump will give you enough products for the whole face. The texture is easily spreadable and easy to blend.


Color & Coverage: This product only comes in one color, presumably because it is more of a primer and is very sheer. It is not meant to give you much coverage. Not sure how it will look on darker skin but for me I had no issue with it. Actually it is so sheer that I don’t really notice the color.


Conclusion: The product wasn’t overly shiny but it wasn’t completely matte either. It gave me a kind of glow but as it was sheer I feel like it didn’t do much to my appearance. I feel more like I just put on sunscreen. Anyway immediately after I put on the CC Cream I put on the CC Cushion over it.


Pros:
- Cool packaging 
- Hygienic pump
- Nice essence milky texture
- Easy to blend
- Smells very nice
- A little goes a long way
- Awesome oil control
- Light to medium coverage (could be a con)
- Gives glowy finish but not oily
- Feels very light and natural
- Contains SPF30 PA++

Cons:
- Expensive
- So small

Verdict: ★★★★

credit : aegyoprincess, nhilovesbeauty, misscherielle, skinandtonics

No comments:

Post a Comment