2014-08-11

[♥] ETUDE HOUSE - LOCK’N SUMMER Cushion Blusher (No. OR201 Let’s go! Coral) Review


Product Info:
Brand - ETUDE HOUSE
Name - LOCK’N SUMMER Cushion Blusher
Shade - No. OR201 Let’s go! Coral
Volume - 5g
Price - ₩9000 KRW

How To Use & Ingredients:

Packaging: And again we’re looking at the packaging first and again we see that the box is in the same style as the mascara and the eyeliner so I’ll skip talking about the box.
The blusher itself. It comes in this tiny little box with the pink and coral print on it. The cap of the blusher is just white while the bottom of the tiny box is in the color of the blusher.


You can’t see it very well on the pictures but let me tell you that this box is very very small. I was shocked when I saw it at first because really it’s even smaller than the Etude House lovely cookie blusher.


When you open the cap the first thing you see is a mini mini mini version of the well known air puff they also have for their Any Cushion or Magic Cushions.


It’s so small I can barely hold it with two fingers (and my fingers are super thin).


Underneath the air puff is another plastic cap which prevents the blusher from drying out. When you took that cap off you finally get to see the product on the sponge.



Texture: The texture is very watery and liquid. There is no difference in the texture between the Any Cushion and this blusher I guess. But I really really like that texture. It’s my first time I use a liquid blusher and I like this texture more than creamy blushers.
Also the color stays for very long. I didn’t have the feeling that it faded away during a couple of hours which is pretty good (but I have to admit that I fixed everything with finishing powder, I don’t know if it stays all day when you don’t use the powder). I mainly used powder because like I said, this blusher is liquid and it takes some time until it’s dry so I treated it like liquid foundation and it’s pretty good for me to do so.

ScentThe scent is quite strong which is also pretty new for me when it comes to a blusher. When you open all caps the smell really punches your face and if you don’t like strong scents this one is not for you.
The scent is quite fruity and fresh though. It reminds you of summer but like I said it’s very strong.

Pros:
- Natural color which is quite pigmented
- Liquid texture is easy to apply
- Travel friendly size
- Lasts very long

Cons:
- I think it’s quite pricey for 5g of product which is on a sponge which means it will dry out one day and you might just used 2-3g
- Strong smell
- Super tiny puff

Verdict★★★☆☆

credit : fyetudehouse

1 comment: