2014-08-18

[♥] ETUDE HOUSE - Kissful Lip Care Scrub Review


Product Info:
Brand - ETUDE HOUSE
Name - Kissful Lip Care Scrub
Net Weight - 10g
Price - ₩4500 KRW

Description: This Lip Scrub makes lips soft and moist with its fine grains of sugar smoothing away dead skin. 


Directions: After applying and massaging gently on moist lips, wash away with lukewarm water. 


Packaging: As you can tell it looks like an ordinary lip balm. The product can be easily squeezed out and the cap is secure so nothing falls out. 

Texture & Scent: It’s like sticky liquid when you apply it on your lips and you can feel the little grains of sugar. I accidentally wiped some on my tongue when I used it on my lip and it tastes really sweet like sugar. It smells so peachy and nice and I just love anything peach really. 

Results: It’s a really good lip scrub! It leaves my lips feeling really soft and smooth and almost all my dead skin from my lips is gone! It’s not very moisturizing as it says so I usually put my Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel on before applying my Etude Kissful Lip balm, to keep my lips hydrated and moisturized. 

Pros:
- Scrubs away dead skin cells on lips!
- Smells like peaches 
- Leaves the lips really smooth and soft

Cons:
- Not very moisturizing afterwards as it says but I’m okay with that

Conclusion:
Definitely recommend if someone is looking for a lip scrub. 

Verdict★★★★

credit : miiriku

No comments:

Post a Comment