2014-08-24

[♥] The Face Shop - Face it Smart Capsule CC Cream Review


Product Info:
Brand - The Face Shop
Name - Face it Smart Capsule CC Cream
Capacity: 40g
Price: ₩22900 KRW

How To Use & Ingredients:


Packaging: The packaging is pretty simple, at least in my point of view. Not the cute packaging we all know from Etude House, the face shop is more on the simple side.
When you open the cap of this, jar-thingy for the first time you’ll see this:




You have to remove this warning to use it. Then you just have to push on the upper edges and the cc cream comes out of the middle:


The harder and more you push, the more will come out.


About the jar I can say: it’s bulky. Maybe it looks good like this when you place it in your make-up shelf or something but it’s nothing you can carry around in your handbag. Also when you travel it’s too bulky to take around (at least for me).

Texture / Coverage: So let’s take a quick look at the Texture and coverage because this is what matters the most. So before we start here we have my bare hand without any make-up. I apologize for all the blue veins I don’t know I had a bad day I guess normally they don’t show up THIS badly.

Now I applied a proper amount of the products on my hand:


In the close up we can see that the texture of the product is very thin and watery. I hope you guys can see it well, that this CC cream far away from being viscous. Also you can see the capsules there. They are tiny small but you can see some red and black capsules. If you take a very close look you can also see yellow capsules. These three colored capsules should blend with your skin tone automatically when you start to rub it over your skin. Let’s see how my hand looks after rubbing!


So here you see that the white cream and the capsules fully blended with my skin tone, it’s magic but we already know this kind of magic from the Etude House CC cream, right?

You can see that it made my skin tone a bit more even and brighter, it looks a bit more peachy? But (and this isn't very visible here) it offers nearly no coverage. You can still see my veine there, when I used this CC cream on my imperfections the coverage was like ZERO!

Conclusion: I don’t want to fool you guys, I was very disappointed with this kind of CC cream. The jar is bulky, that’s the first negative point. Then when you push on it to get the product out I mostly push not too much out and then when I push again I have too much. I have to wipe away the rest of the product with a tissue and throw it away. I can handle this better with a pump or something but with this way I can’t control how much product I need and how much I get out in the end. I waste 50% of the product I guess.
For the coverage and stuff: I was disappointed about this one too. It doesn’t offer any coverage. If you have perfect skin without huge imperfections, without pimples, then this is your cream. It gives your skin a natural, healthy color, it changes your rednesses and make your skin more even. Since I have lots of imperfections I can’t use this CC cream alone. When I use it, I use it as a base and apply a BB cream on top.
It doesn’t moisturize but it also doesn't dry out your skin.

Pros:
- Nice scent of flowers
- Light, watery texture
- Doesn't feel heavy on the skin
- Suitable for all skin types and all skin colors

Cons:
- Bulky Packaging
- No coverage
- Hard to get a proper amount of the product out of the jar-thingy without wasting product
- Very expensive
- You can’t see how much of the product is left in this bottle/jar/thing

Verdict★★★★

credit : fyetudehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment