2014-08-05

[♥] ETUDE HOUSE - Eau De Perfume - love me Forever Review


Product Info:
Brand - ETUDE HOUSE
Name - Eau De Perfume - love me Forever
Volume - 20ml
Price - ₩12000 KRW

How To Use & Ingredients:

Packaging: Each type of perfume comes with a different type of packaging color and theme. It should fit the “Name” of the perfume.


The Love me Forever packaging is in sweet pink with flowers and I think it fits very good. It represents a romantic, sweet, innocent style which suits the name very good.


The bottle is fully glass so you have to be careful with it.


I think it will break easily but that’s how perfumes are. The bottle itself is very simple only the “sticker” on it makes it special again but the rest is simple, too simple for my liking.


Scent: Now we come to the important part: the scent.
I really hate buying perfume without smelling it beforehand but since I have no Etude Store here I had no other choice than to trust those descriptions underneath the photos.

For the Love me Forever type it’s said:


You can imagine how scared I already was because it wasn't my first choice. From the looks and the name I was more attracted to an other version but I didn't like the scent description there so I went with Love me Forever.

So how does it smell?
When you spray it on your skin it smells like peaches at first. Really it’s like you have peaches everywhere. Very fruity and sweet.
After a while you come to the middle scent and then it turns from fruity to floral, like a garden of freesias. You can still smell a bit of peach but it’s more on the floral side then.
The bottom of the perfume is only floral. The peach scent will be gone and it’s freesia scent only.

So I can say: what is written on the description is true.
The scent is very strong so I suggest you, when you buy and use this perfume, don’t spray too much. Spraying one time will be enough for the whole day. If you spray more you’ll get a major headache because the scent is very heavy and stays long. The peach scent is bearable but the floral freesia scent can be too much then.
So be careful with this perfume. I think they made the bottle with 20ml only because of this reason because the perfumes have a strong and heavy scent.

Pros:
- 7 different types and all have a different layout
- Nice scent
- Scent like described
- You don’t need much of the perfume to smell good so it will last long

Cons:
- Maybe a bit pricey for 20ml
- Simple packaging
- Scent can be too strong for some people or when you use too much

Verdict★★★★

credit : fyetudehouse

2 comments:

  1. Wowwww and Where can i buy Eau De Perfume ???

    ReplyDelete