2014-08-01

[♥] Nature Republic - Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Review


Product Info:
Brand - Nature Republic 
Name - Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
Price - ₩4400 KRW

Description: Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel is abundant with 92% aloe vera and mild formula is free from paraben, mineral oil and artificial colors. This soothing gel with 92% organic aloe vera is certified by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), and is used to mildly moisturize various parts of the body such as the face, arms, legs, and hair.

Packaging: This product contains 300ml of aloe gel, and it comes in a pretty big jar and it's so cheap! However it is not travel friendly. I would have to transfer some of it on to a tube, so that I can use it wherever I go. I love the green color of the packaging, and it is pretty much that simple. When you open the product, you can see the cover on top of the gel to protect it from damaging. I personally threw it out right away when I finished taking these pictures because I thought I didn't need it. 


Texture & Scent: This product contains 92% of aloe vera so it obviously smells like aloe, a refreshing one! I love this scent, it just really make me feel like i should use this every day because it smells really nice!

Now, about the texture, it was always been the same for me whenever I use some type of gel, but this is different from other ones. When you use it, it feels really nice, jelly like and very smooth. Anyways, it is very easy to blend out to your skin.


How To Use:

Verdict★★★★★

credit : nhilovesbeauty, themazbox 

2 comments:

  1. this product is amazing, it's a big tub, and good thing because I can use it in so many ways. I used it as a pack, moisturizer, I've applied it to my lips, and also my feet! very moisturizing and soothing. It's also not sticky, unless you put loads of it! and a small scoop goes a long way. it also absorbs quickly. love this product, definitely worth buying.

    ReplyDelete